|Product number: : 3612|
|FREE shipping above €50,- The DPF Cleaner preventive will help to prevent an increase in fuel consumption, loss of power of parts caused by DPF filter ‘clogging’ and the resulting build up of exhaust gas accumulates in the engine.|
Bardahl DPF Cleaner Preventive will:
- Lower the combustion temperature to destroy soot: diesel particulates normally burn when temperatures above 600°C are attained. But by the time they get to the filter, temperatures are down to 300-350°C which leads to the accumulation of un burnt deposits on the filter. Due to it’s active ingredient, this product reduces the temperature at which particulates will burn thereby removing the buildup of contaminate in the filter.
- Stop filter clogging due to the accumulation of soot.
- Avoids damage to specific components which allow the burning of noxious particles.
- Prevent an increase in consumption, loss of power and expensive replacement of parts caused by filter ‘clogging’ and the resulting build up of exhaust gas accumulates in the engine.
- Burn and destroy soot build up inside the filter.
- Extend life span and good functioning of the particulate filter.
Directions for use:
Pour DPF Cleaner Preventive into the fuel tank, with approx. 15 liters diesel.
Best advice: treatment should be done once a year. Always read the instructions on the label before you add the product. Do not add more than prescribed times, this can have a detrimental effect.
Bardahl Turbo Cleaner is a highly effective cleaner that cleans, without disassembling, soot in the turbo. This soot is the cause of the fact that the variable turbocharger vanes get stuck and the enigne loses its ability. Features Turbo Cleaner: - Removes without disassembling soot deposits in the turbo; this is the reason that the variable turbo blades get stuck and the engine loses power. - Prevents attack on the turbo blades caused by poor combustion of soot particles (unburned soot particles). - The product burns and destroyes unburned soot particles in the turbocharger and the particulate filter. - Prevents excessive fuel consumption and power loss. - Extends the life and smooth operation of the turbocharger and the particulate filter. How to use; With an almost empty tank and with a warm engine add Turbo Cleaner to the fuel tank. Then fill the tank with diesel so there is between 30 and 60 litres inside. Then drive using higher than normal revs to keep the engine as warm as possible. After the next refill drive normally. Suitable for all diesel engines with or without particulate filter. Always read the instructions on the label before you add the product. Do not add more than prescribed times, this can have a detrimental effect.