Fuel addition that provides extra lubrication. Top Oil provides preventive protection when E10 gasoline is used. Also recommended for dry fuels such as LPG, CNG and diesel diesels
|Price|| € 16,78|
| || order |
The problem with E10 gasoline
Euro 95 gasoline consists of 10% ethanol and 90% fossil fuel. And is therefore called E10 fuel. This gasoline causes many problems.
- Ethanol / water combination is very hygroscopic (attracts moisture). A harmful water / ethanol / fuel mixture is created that creates a acidic environment.
- The above conditions can affect certain rubber and plastic seals, seals, gaskets and soft metals.
- Because E10 lubricates less than the E5 fuel, the combustion is more sparse. This increases the engine temperature during combustion, with potentially harmful consequences such as extra wear.
The solution is Top Oil:
- Prevents certain rubber and plastic seals, seals, gaskets and soft metals from being affected,
- Protects the fuel system against corrosion,
- Improves the lubricating properties,
- Reduces internal friction and lowers temperature,
- Reduces fuel consumption.
Top Oil provides a lubricating film that deposits on the entire fuel system up to the combustion chamber.
1 bottle is suitable for 500 liters of fuel.
Always read the instructions on the label before you add the product. Do not add more than prescribed times, this can have a detrimental effect.